第10部分(第3/4 頁)
bin。 用我的弓和箭。
Who saw him die?誰看到他死?
I,said the Fly, 是我,蒼蠅說,
With my little eye, 我看到他死,
I saw him die。 用我的小眼睛。
Who caught his blood?誰取走他的血?
I,said the Fish, 是我,魚說,
With my little dish, 我取走他的血,
I caught his blood。 用我的小碟子。
Who'll make his shroud?誰來做壽衣?
I,said the Beetle, 是我,甲蟲說,
With my thread and needle, 我將為他做壽衣,
I'll make the shroud。 用我的針和線。
Who'll dig his grave?誰來挖墳墓?
I,said the Owl, 是我,貓頭鷹說,
With my pick and shovel, 我將為他挖墳墓,
I'll dig his grave。 用我的鑿子和鏟子。
Who'll be the person?誰來當牧師?
I,said the Rook, 是我,烏鴉說,
With my little book, 我將為他當牧師,
I'll be the person。 用我的小本子。
Who'll be the clerk?誰來當執事?
I,said the Lark, 是我,雲雀說,
If it's not in the dark, 如果不是在暗處,
I'll be the clerk。 我將當執事。
Who'll carry the link?誰拿火炬來?
I,said the Linnet, 是我,紅雀說,
I'll fetch it in a minute, 我將拿它片刻,
I'll carry the link。 我將拿火炬來。
Who'll be chief mourner?誰來當主祭?
I,said the Dove, 是我,鴿子說,
I mourn for my love, 我將當主祭,
I'll be chief mourner。 為吾愛哀悼。
Who'll carry the coffin?誰來抬棺?
I,said the Kite, 是我,鳶說,
If it's not through the night, 若不經過夜晚,
I'll carry the coffin。 我將抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall?誰來扶棺?
We,said the Wren, 是我們,鷦鷯說,
Both the cock and the hen, 還有公雞和母雞,
We'll bear the pall。 我們將扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm?誰來唱讚美詩?
I,said the Thrush, 是我,畫眉說,
As she sat on a bush, 當她埋入灌木叢中,
I'll sing a psalm。 我將唱讚美詩。
Who'll toll the bell?誰來敲喪鐘?
I,said the Bull, 是我,牛說,
Because I can pull, 因為我可以拉鍾。
So Cock Robin,farewell。 所以,再會了,知更鳥。
All the birds of the air 當喪鐘
Fell a…sighing and a…sobbing, 為那可
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。