第11部分(第4/4 頁)
每當腦海中紛亂情緒的鬥爭讓我疲倦?
You? make? sense? of? madness? when? my? sanity?hangs? by? a? thread?
當我的心智懸於一線時你瞭解我的瘋狂?
I? lose ?my? way? but ?still ?you? seem ?to ?understand?
我迷失自己?但你仍然理解我?
Now? and? forever?
現在和永遠?
I ?will ?be? your girl。?
我將是你的女孩?
Sometimes ?I ?just ?hold ?you?
有時我只是抓緊你?
Too? caught ?up? in ?me ?to ?see?
抓得太緊以至於我無法意識到?
I'm? holding? a? fortune? that? heaven? has ?given? to ?me?
我抓住的是天堂賜予我的寶物?
I'll? try? to ?show? you ?each? and? every? way? I ?can?
我試圖用每一種我所能的方式告訴你?
Now? and? forever?
現在和永遠?
I? will ?be ?your ?girl?
我將是你的女孩?
Now ?I? can ?rest ?my?worries ?and? always ?be? sure?
現在我可以平息我的煩惱?而且確信?
That? I ?won't ?be? alone? anymore?
我不再會是孤單一人?
If? I'd? only? known ?you? were ?there? all ?the? time?
如果始終知道你在那裡?
All? this? time?
始終如一?
Until ?the? day?the? ocean?doesn't? touch? the? sand?
直到有一天海水不再碰到沙灘?
本章未完,點選下一頁繼續。